Liquitex: Gloss Fluid – Medium & Varnish (237ml)
Liquitex Fluid Mediums perform much in the way that their name implies, they are fluid in nature and reduce viscosity of heavier paints and gels. They tend to self-level and do not retain brushstrokes. Liquitex Fluid Mediums modify acrylic paints in a variety of ways and contain acrylic resins to maintain or enhance adhesion and durability.
- All purpose Liquitex medium, formulated to be mixed into all Liquitex acrylic paints and mediums.
- Mix into any acrylic paint to enhance the depth of color intensity, increase transparency, gloss, ease flow of paint and add flexibility and adhesion of paint film.
- Use as a non-removable varnish to protect painting and establish gloss sheen surface.
- Translucent when wet, transparent (clear) when dry.
- Dries to a non-tacky, hard, flexible surface that is resistant to dirt retention.
- Depending upon substrate, allows moisture to pass through (breathable).
- Will not crack as surface expands and contracts during temperature and humidity changes.
- Applicable for any surface (flexible and inflexible) including canvas, paper, wood, Plexiglas, etc.
- Not for use over oil paint.
- Type: Fluid Painting Medium
- Texture: Fluid
- Sheen: Gloss
- Relative Opacity: Transparent