Liquitex: Surface Prep Medium – White Gesso (237ml)
Surface Preparations are used to seal, prime and add tooth (for color adhesion) to all surfaces such as canvas, wood, paper and metal. This same preparation is used for both acrylic and oil paint. Our professional gessoes usually take just one coat.
Use undiluted or thin up to 25% with water. When thinning more than 25% use an equal mixture of water and Liquitex Matte Medium to thin gesso. Tint with up to 10% Liquitex Soft Body or Heavy Body Artist Colors.
- Liquitex Gesso is a premium acrylic gesso used to prepare painting surfaces for acrylic and oil paint.
- Flexible and non-cracking
- Provides the perfect “tooth” and adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces such as canvas, paper and wood
- Excellent base coat primer for many applications for example murals
- One coat is usually all that is required
- Type: Surface Preparation Medium
- Texture: Fluid
- Sheen: Matte
- Relative Opacity: Opaque