Liquitex: Glazing – Medium (237ml)
Liquitex Fluid Mediums perform much in the way that their name implies, they are fluid in nature and reduce viscosity of heavier paints and gels. They tend to self-level and do not retain brushstrokes. Liquitex Fluid Mediums modify acrylic paints in a variety of ways and contain acrylic resins to maintain or enhance adhesion and durability.
- Apply to dry, painted areas to change coloration without losing established detail. Under layer must be thoroughly dry before applying the next coat. May be dried with a hair dryer to speed drying.
- Mix in a small amount of color with the medium. Mix thoroughly and color will lighten. Color will darken and go back to a thin, transparent version of the original color as the medium dries and becomes transparent
- For creating brilliant jewel like glazes with acrylic artist colors.
- Dries quickly for rapid layering.
- Mix with any amount of acrylic color. Small quantities of color provide the most transparency.
- Works best with transparent or translucent colors.
- Flexible, non-yellowing and water resistant when dry.
- Type: Fluid Painting Medium
- Texture: Fluid
- Sheen: Gloss
- Relative Opacity: Transparent