The USB-C™ adapter makes it possible to connect and synchronise common USB-C™ devices to their USB A 3.0 socket and transfer data at a speed of up to 5 Gbps. The adapter is backward compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 and can therefore also be used on older connections.
- Function – To connect a USB-C™ cable to a USB A 3.0 socket. Converts USB A socket to USB-C™ socket.
- SuperSpeed data transfer – The USB-C™ adapter supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbit/s – 10 times faster than USB 2.0
- Backward compatibility – The USB-C™ Adapter is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Use – Ideal for connecting to MacBook or other computer with USB A socket
- Plug & Play – The USB type C adapter is ready for use immediately after connection, without the need to install any drivers
- Connection, contact material – Nickel
- Connection, type – USB 3.0 male (type A)
- Connection 2, type – USB-C™-socket
- Max. transmission rate – 5 Gbit/s
- Colour – Grey
- Material – Aluminum
- Markings – CE, WEEE
- Dimensions – 38 mm x 14 mm x 7 mm
- Weight – 3 g