The USB-C™ / DisplayPort adapter cable enables the transmission of Ultra HD video signals to an external screen. A connector lock on the DisplayPort plug prevents loose contacts. Resolutions up to 4Kx2k@60Hz are supported.
- Area of application – USB-C™ to DisplayPort adapter cable for transmitting UHD video signals from Mac/PC to e.g. an external monitor, TV or beamer with DisplayPort input.
- Resolution – adapter cable enables/supports transmission of 4k*2k@60Hz Ultra HD video signals.
- Protection against signal loss – Helpful DisplayPort connector lock prevents loose contacts and easy cable removal
- Plug & Play – The USB-C™/Displayport adapter cable can be used without installing drivers.
- Connection, contact material – Nickel
- Connection, type – USB-C™ male
- Connection 2, type – DisplayPort male
- Cable length – 1.2 m
- Colour – Black
- Material – PVC
- Markings – CE, WEEE
- Max. resolution – 4K Ultra HD 2160p (60 Hz)
- Weight – 45 g