Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker Wristband – Black (Large)
Step out in style with this slim wristband. Get activity, sleep &
exercise tracking, Reminders to Move, smart notifications &
Motivation is your best accessory.
A wristband that lets you wear fitness your way. Built with all-day activity,
auto sleep, SmartTrack and reminders to move.
- All-Day Activity – Track your steps, distance, calories
burned and active minutes.
- Reminders to Move – Fitbit Alta helps you stay active
throughout the day by giving you friendly reminders to move and celebrating when
- SmartTrack – Fitbit Alta automatically recognizes and
records exercises for you, so you can keep track of your workouts without ever
pushing a button.
- Tap Display – Get instant access to your stats, the time
and smartphone notifications on the slim OLED display.
- Call, Text & Calendar Alerts – See smart
notifications at a glance to keep your phone out of sight and your goals
- Long Battery Life – Wear your wristband up to 5 full
days and nights without needing a charge.
- Clock Faces – Choose from a variety of clock faces and
pick between vertical or horizontal layouts to see stats your way.
- Auto Sleep Tracking – Fitbit Alta automatically tracks
how long and how well you sleep, so you can see your sleep trends and get on a
- Silent Alarms – Set a silent alarm in the Fitbit app and
Fitbit Alta™ will vibrate to wake you peacefully.
- Reach your goals with the Fitbit app and dashboard. –
Fitbit Alta syncs wirelessly to computers and 200+ devices, so you can log food,
record workouts, explore your trends and connect with friends-all in
Day & Night – The Fitbit app has a purpose for every part of
- All-Day Activity – View progress towards your daily
goals for steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes, and see your
trends over time.
- Sleep Goals & Trends – Record your sleep with a
Fitbit tracker, then use the app to see how well you slept, explore sleep trends
and set sleep goals to improve your nightly routine.
- MobileTrack – If you want to track your activity but
don't have a Fitbit tracker, you can use your smartphone to record basic stats
like steps, distance and calories burned.
- Multi-Tracker Support – Connect multiple trackers to one
account and the Fitbit app will automatically detect when you switch between
them. So you can wear Fitbit Surge during workouts and use Fitbit One to
discreetly track your day.
Activity & Workouts – Find more insights on your performance
and the motivation to keep moving.
- MobileRun – Enhance runs, walks and hikes by using the
Fitbit app on your smartphone to track pace, time and distance. You can also
control your music and use voice cues to stay in command.
- Exercise Calendar – Logged workouts will pop up in your
exercise calendar so you can look back on what you've accomplished, and use data
& trends to make progress toward your goal.
- Track Exercise – Use your Fitbit tracker to record
workouts or log them in the app, then see all your exercise stats, their impact
on your overall day, and how your performance is improving.
- Exercise Sharing – Use the Fitbit app to share a view or
a selfie once you've reached the peak of your workout. Your pic and stats can be
sent to friends and followers on any social channel, or through email
Motivation & Friends – Stay inspired on your fitness journey
by sharing stats and challenging friends and family.
- Get Notifications – Notifications will pop up on your
smartphone to give you a gentle push in the right direction and keep you moving
towards your goal.
- Earn Badges – Whenever you hit a milestone or crush a
goal, you'll receive badges to share and keep you motivated to earn more.
- Challenge Friends & Family – Stay encouraged to move
more by using your steps to climb the leaderboard, or compete with friends and
family in Fitbit Challenges.
- Stay Connected – Use Facebook and email to find and
connect with Fitbit friends so you can send motivational messages, share stats
and cheer each other on.
Weight & Nutrition – Get the guidance and tools you need to
stay on track toward nutrition and weight goals.
- Track Weight – Use the Aria® Wi-Fi Smart Scale to
automatically send weight stats to your dashboard, or log your numbers manually
in the Fitbit app, to stay on track and see your trends over time.
- Measure Hydration – Regularly log your water intake and,
before workouts or throughout the day, check the app to see if you're properly
- Log Food – Keep your calorie intake in check and get
nutritional insights by logging meals with the barcode scanner, quick calorie
estimator and meal shortcuts.
- Reach Weight Goals – Work toward your ideal weight by
choosing a goal like Lose, Gain or Maintain, and get Calorie Coaching on your
calories in vs. out.
- Access your dashboard from a desktop. – See every stat,
goal, insight and more from the convenience of your computer.
- Removable Fitbit Alta tracker
- Classic wristband
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongle
- Fits wrists 17cm – 20.6cm in circumference
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
Battery and Power
- We recommend charging Alta every few days to ensure you are always
- Battery life: lasts up to 5 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Tracks 5 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
- Alta is sweat, rain and splash proof, but is not swim proof. We recommend
taking it off before showering, as it's best for your skin if the band stays
dry and clean.
- If Alta gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band
before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every
now and then, and regularly clean your band and wrist.
- The classic Alta wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material
similar to that used in many sports watches, and includes a surgical-grade
stainless steel clasp.
- Operating temperature: –10° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 9,144 m
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS,
Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: 6.1 m
- Notifications: Text and call via Bluetooth 4.0
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and
later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices