Clinicians Good Mood is a powerful specialised formula to support good mood,
healthy mental clarity and focus, brain health and particularly useful in times
of stress. Based on a large pool of research and scientific studies Good Mood
contains 3 important amino acids and B group vitamins to support the ‘feel
Replaces Clinicians Mood Tonic
- Helps support feelings of happiness, satisfaction and well being.
- Provides support during times of stress, worry and feelings of being overwhelmed.
- Nutritional support while on antidepressants (*see note below for precautions when taking antidepressant medication).
- Formulated from a large pool of scientific research with a primary focus on supporting neurological health unlike any other available on the market in New Zealand
- Combines a blend of 3 essential amino acids (L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine and L-Tyrosine) with select B-group vitamins to support the production, conversion and utilisation of neurotransmitters (brain signalling chemicals) for healthy mood.
- Provides compatible and complimentary amino acids to support healthy brain function.
- Each Gelatin Capsule contains: L-Methionine 250mg, L-Phenylalanine 150mg, L-Tyrosine 100mg, Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20mg, Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 15mg, Folic Acid 150mcg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25mcg
- Also contains: Magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
- No added: Dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to a balanced diet. Weight Management products should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise.