Zazu: LOU Nightlight – Pink
A compact light that is powered by batteries or mains electricity. Can be left on all night or set to switch off automatically. The voice activated sound sensor will switch on the warm glowing light if your child wakes up in the night. Set the timer to automatically switch off once your child has dropped off to sleep. The owl and outer ring are two separate lights. Use together for a brighter light or separately for a low glow. Owl and outer ring lights are adjustable: choose bright, soft or ambient light. Easy to check on your children without disturbing them.
- 3 modes of light; bright light, soft light & ambient light. The ring outer light and the owl inner light have an individual brightness adjustor
- Voice activated sound sensor will switch on the warm glowing light when it hears a child awaken.
- Voice activated light will shut off after 5 minutes of quiet.
- Both lights have their own auto-shut timer, which will automatically switch off a light after 30 min (RING) and/or 60 min (OWL)
- LOU operates on AC/DC (adaptor included) and batteries (3 x AA, not included).
How can you use nightlight LOU
- Going to bed: When going to bed you can use LOU as a roomlight, putting on PJ's or reading a book
- Falling asleep: When falling asleep you lower the brightness and your child can fall asleep with soft light.
- During the night: During the night, LOU the owl, can stay lit as an orientation light, scaring away the dark. LOU will light up just enough to see the contours of the room and will not wake up your child.