* Full 3-dimensional terrain
* Day-and-night cycles and weather conditions affect the game and its strategy
* Easy to use Mapeditor
* Routes that enable groups to move about quickly
* Simultaneous play on different playing areas (i.e. battlefield, base)
* The ability to sell vehicles and structures
* Power generators with limited range
* The ability to capture buildings and vehicles
* Modern-day vehicles and weapons from the "real world"
* Units gain battle experience during the fight
* Ammunition limits - ammunition is automatically delivered by supply vehicles. The player must see to it that the proper structures are built
* The ability to replace units during missions
* Units are brought into the action via transport helicopters.
* Kamikaze units
* First-rate weapon system: anti-aircraft, anti-tank, mass destruction weapons, highly destructive chemical weapons. The existing weapon systems allow the player to exploit weaknesses in the enemy defense. Each weapon has its advantages and disadvantages.
* Defense systems: missile defense, decoys and anti-chemical filters.
* Camouflage and jamming systems: STEALTH-units, unit camouflage, etc.
* Electronic battle systems: eavesdrop on enemy communications, capture the photo stream of an enemy camera, computerized firing control.
* "Technology Tree" - allows research to be conducted on new weapon types. Research takes place automatically, or the player must decide which technologies will be developed.
* The ability to define custom vehicles based on already existing parts.
* Pause-Mode - to stop the action and issue orders.
* Advanced-Mode - allows access to extended unit control options.
* Ability to modify the 3-D terrain. Bulldozers and other construction vehicles can flatten the terrain, create bulwarks or dig ditches.
* Build bridges - the player can build bridges over rivers and gorges.
* Tunnel Systems- there is a sophisticated underground trench system, available on most playing areas. They can be used to maintain communication under rivers or across mountains.
* The areas of operation are littered with artifacts. These can provide money, new technologies, ammunition, unit repairs, etc. There are also special artifacts which will be defined within the mission.
- PC Games
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!