Razaz Banoun wrote "Where Are You Now?" to help you find your balance zone, and to learn how to use that zone to convert ideas into real action. In this zone, you exist in the awareness of the moment. You can be happy, no matter what. You can develop balanced relationships with others, with yourself, and with the situations in your life. In this book, you will:
- Learn About Your Self-Truth
- Discover the Key to Finding Balance in Your Life
- Gain Insight on How to Enjoy Life by Living in the Present
- Find Ways for You to Become Aware and Conscious in the Moment
- Get Tools to Remind Yourself to Stay Conscious When You Get Distracted
"This book reminds you what life is really about-living your life by your own truth."
- A. J. Catanese, PhD, FAICP, Office of the President Emeritus, Florida Institute of Technology
Technology "In 'Where Are You Now?' Razaz Banoun uses her innate enthusiasm, love of learning, and joy in living as she embeds years of in-depth study and personal experience to encourage you to live your life in the moment - not as a moment - and appreciate the distinction."
- Heidi Hatfield Edwards, PhD, Associate Head, School of Arts and Communication, Professor, and Communication Programs Chair, Florida Institute of Technology
Razaz Banoun loves to encourage people to use their work and attitude as their main language. Part of her life's mission is to spread love, peace, consciousness, and gratitude every day, to help people to be more conscious of who they are, and to help them understand how to be happier in each moment and find their balance. She believes that life is found in the depth of each moment.