The Connect Series from Wharfedale Pro are high quality micro-mixers that are suitable for a wide range of applications.
Professional “big mixer features” such as Phantom powered, balanced XLR microphone inputs give you full functionality and great sound in an ultra compact and cost effective package that is ideal for live sound, home studio recording and fixed installations. The Microphone pre-amplifiers use the same high quality components and construction methods that are employed in the recently released SL Series Mixers.
The Connect 802 features an intuitive, ergonomically designed user interface that is excellent for beginners and professionals alike. Comprehensive connectivity ensures that a Connect 802 will fit into any situation you need.
- 6 Channels
- 2× XLR/TRS Balanced Inputs
- Gain Adjustment
- 3 Band EQ
- L/R Pan Control on all Channels
- LED Peak Indicators
- Level Control
- 2× Stereo Channels with Balanced/Unbalanced ¼" TRS Jacks
- Separate Main Mix and Phones Outputs with Level Controls
- Stereo 4 Segment LED Meters
- Switchable Global +48V Phantom Power
- Stereo 1/8” and ¼" Headphone Outputs
- USB to Main/Headphone Switch with Level Control
THD+N : <0.025% @ +14dBu ±0.5dBu
*Maximum Input Level: Mic +4dBu ±1dBu,Stereo Line +21dBu ±1dBu
*MONO INPUT CHANNEL GAIN : 50dB Variable Mic (0–50dB) Line(-20dB+30dB)
*LEVEL METERS: Dual 4-Segment LED (Output of +4dB = 0dB) Main L/R
*Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±2dB
*Dimensions: H x W x D (mm) 50.9×208×183.8mm
*Input Channel EQ High (±15dB) 12kHz Shelving,Mid (±15dB) 1kHz Shelving,Low (±15dB) 80Hz Shelving
*Maximum Balanced Output -
Main: Jack Balanced out +21dBu ±1dBu, Headphone output: 150mw ±5mw @ 32?
*Hum and Noise 20Hz-20KHz
- 127dBu ±5dBu Mic Pre Equivalent Input Noise,–85dBu ±5dBu Residual Noise
*S/N: >78dB ±5dB @ Max Gain
*FFT: ← 64dBv ±5dBv @ Max Gain
*CMRR: 62dB ±5dB @ 1kHz
Mic: Balanced 6k, Unbalanced 3k ±200
Line: Balanced 22k, Unbalanced 11k ±2K
*All other Unbalanced outputs: 60, Balanced outputs: 120