* Greatest Line Up: This is the greatest line-up of professional skaters ever assembled! Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk or as one of a blockbuster team of street and vert skaters including Elissa Steamer, Jamie Thomas, Steve Caballero, Rune Glifberg, Geoff Rowley, Andrew Reynolds, Rodney Mullen, Eric Koston, Chad Muska, and Bucky Lasek. And new to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3: Bam Margera from MTV's Jackass.
* Massive Living Levels: There are 10 massive living levels that are unlike anything ever created in previous skateboarding games. They are amazingly realistic and feature intelligent traffic that can be avoided or skated. Cars stop at intersections, honk at skaters and even slam on their brakes to avoid hitting them!
* Real-World Locations: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 features some of the most popular international real-world locations including Skater's Island in Middleton, RI, Los Angeles, Canada skate camp, Tokyo and Paris. Each environment utilizes the next generation hardware's capabilities to create awesome special effects and superior graphics.
* Custom Characters: With the enhanced Create-A-Skater players have the option to choose from male and female characters, and add glasses, hair, elbow pads, tattoos, etc. to customize the look of each character.
* Crazy Special Effects: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 takes full advantage of the next generation hardware! Its got a state-of-the-art hi-resolution display engine running at 60fps. Its advanced special effects utilize particle systems to recreate all the elements of real life: sparks, blood, etc.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!
- If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback. Send Feedback
- If you have a question or problem with this product, visit our Help section. Get Help
Buy this and earn 361 Banana Points
Banana points will no longer be offered after Monday, 27th May 2019. Check out our blog for details