While running through the Lost Valley one must be swifter than a raptor, and mightier than the tyrant lizard king
During her voyage through the Lost City of Vilcabamba, Lara found herself in a valley teeming with danger; calmness and cunning had never been so critical. With her trusty dual pistols and aerobatic flair, Lara perfected the ability to attack whilst on the go. Of course, no one leaves the valley completely unscathed. Our latest sculpt of Lady Croft captures all the details of her dangerous adventure, including every last cut and bruise.
In the original 2007 anniversary game, Lara Croft is represented as a simplified version of the heroine we know her as today. Weta Workshop 3D artist, Gary Hunt, was charged with re-interpreting the original 3D game model from Crystal Dynamics – adding realism and expression through detailed design.
Paying homage to the 25th anniversary of Lara Croft, she is depicted here in a dynamic pose, which captures the physical and emotional tension of her iconic fight against dinosaurs in The Lost Valley.
- 1:4 scale statue in high quality polystone
- The iconic level, the Lost Valley, recreated in celebration of the 25th anniversary
- A dynamic pose, featuring two Raptors and Lara croft mid-fight
- Limited edition statue sculpted by Gary Hunt
- Highly detailed base design.
- Licence – Tomb Raider
- Sculptor – Gary Hunt
- Dimensions (mm) – 406 × 444 × 800mm
- Dimensions (Inches) – 15.9" x 17.4" x 31.4"
- Edition Size – Open
- Weight – TBC kg
Please note: Images are of a digital render. Product details could be changed due to studio approval and without further notice. Each sculpture is hand painted and minor variations will occur.