You get to build your own theme park plus unravel the mystery of who is trying to sabotage thrillville. There are heaps of mini games – this quickly became my 3 kids favourite game and they are always fighting each other to play it — it is heaps of fun and i highly recommend it – my kids ages are 9,11 and 14 and they all think its great
Off the Rails lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides so outrageous, they inspire the same word from every park visitor who sees them: “WHOA!” Players build these incredible “WHOA Coasters” to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through a burning rings of fire and more.
A new lighthearted story ties together more than 100 missions, complete with 34 playable multiplayer theme-park games and social interaction with park guests that’s better than ever. The in-depth conversations both advance the plot and suggest better ways to manage the park. But is every guest to be trusted?...
- Experience the visceral fun of interacting with a theme park you create.
- Build and ride your own creations, talk and joke with all your guests, and play dozens of minigames.
- Use the Wii Remote and Nintendo DS stylus in innovative ways to develop roller coasters and play minigames with the flick of your wrist.
- Create 20 death-defying WHOA Coasters such as these:
- Hotrod Stunt: A nitro boost propels a car across a broken track.
- Pendulizer: A giant arm grabs the car just before a gap in the track, whips it around in a full circle, then sets it down on the other side.
- Escape Drop: The track holds the car stationary as it lifts itself from level ground to a full 90-degree drop. Then it lets go.
- Visit 15 themed areas, like Battleville, Winterville, Spaceville and Aeroville, all spread throughout five new parks.
- Distinguish your rides even more with enhanced customization options. Attach animatronics, flowers and flaming hoops to all of your coasters and rides.
- Smarter guests, better dialogue, and more focused two-way conversation make Thrillville’s socialization aspects even more amusing than before.
- Conversation more directly impacts the story than in the original Thrillville.
- Play 34 minigames - 14 new, 20 returning from the original Thrillville but with new levels. Examples of new minigames include the following:
- Robo K.O.: Hit, bop and block with these boxing robots.
- Sparkle Quest: Delightful 2D platforming action on Sparkle Island.
- Bandito Chinchilla: A classic side-scrolling beat-‘em-up…where you’re a boxing Chihuahua!
- Tank Frenzy: Get combative in this vertically scrolling shoot-‘em-up.
- All minigames feature leaderboards for Xbox Live.
- DC Studios is creating the entirely unique Nintendo DS version from the ground up to best take advantage of the handheld’s touch-screen capabilities.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!