A love that lasts is all about choosing to stay connected.
Struggling with your relationship is normal. Many of us lash out at our partner, we blame them when things go wrong, and we fear rejection, criticism and failure. So how do you get back the kindness and connection that once made you both so close?
In The Lasting Connection, clinical psychologist and couples therapist Michaela Thomas explains her Pause-Purpose-Play method for strengthening the connection between couples through brain science, mindfulness, compassion, values and playfulness.
- To build a stronger foundation for your relationship
- To soothe yourself to make everyday interactions smoother
- Past experiences may be influencing your current situation
- To be more compassionate with yourself and your partner
- To deepen your connection with the one you love
Are you ready to start on the first chapter of your new story together?
Michaela Thomas is a clinical psychologist, couples therapist and founder of The Thomas Connection. Michaela helps high-striving busy people find balance over burnout, so they can live, love and work in a more meaningful way. She is on a mission of showing couples how to stay compassionate and connected even when feeling under pressure, using her couples compassion courses and therapy.