NZ made, natural skin care – Skinfood Light Moisturiser with peach oil,
manuka honey, avocado, elderflower & marshmallow extracts. 100ml
Light daily moisturiser that protects and hydrates the skin leaving it soft
and nourished, with no greasy feeling. Fortified with natural skin repairing
ingredients and paraben-free, this feels lovely on the skin and is ideal for
normal-oily skin types.
- Are made in New Zealand using essential oils and natural extracts from foods
- Are never tested on animals (including any ingredients used)
- Come in recyclable packaging
- Use no animal by-products other than beeswax and honey
- Are free from parabens, GMOs, and artifical colours.
Visit our Skinfood Store and shop for more
skincare from Skinfood New Zealand online.
Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Peach Oil, Avocado Oil,
Marshmallow Root Extract, Elderflower Extract, Vitamin E, Manuka Honey, Sweet
- Peach oil: This moisturizing oil is great at nourishing the skin
without leaving a greasy feel,and is rich in Vitamin E, helping to retain the
skin’s elasticity and soothing damaged skin.
- Aloe Vera: Known to be calming, moisturising and healing, Aloe Vera
helps to maintain moisture balance, soothes irritation and contains antioxidants
including beta carotene, vitamin C and E.
- Manuka honey: A natural antimicrobial, this uniquely New Zealand
healer has extraordinary skin benefits – hydrating, moisturising, nourishing,
healing, rejuvenating and protecting.
- Marshmallow extract: Healing, soothing and softening and it is
commonly used for skin conditions, including rosacea, sensitive skin, as well as
- Avocado oil: Rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, lecithin and proteins
as well as deep penetrating oils which support skin moisture balance. Also known
for its regenerative properties.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel, Capric Caprylic, Tryglyceride,
Glycerine, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl
Myristate, PEG-20 Stearate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Persea Americana
(Avocado) Oil, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Sambucus Nigra
(Elder) Flower Extract, Triethanolamine, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Mel (Manuka
Honey), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol (Ecocert Approved Preservative),
Parfum, Citrus Sinesis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Citral, Linalool, Limonene.
About Skinfood: Leave it to nature to make a complex
system seem simple. In all its abundance it effortlessly creates balance, and
what better source to draw from when forming the Skinfood range than nature
itself. From their proud roots in New Zealand, Skinfood have been harnessing
nature's abundant genius since 2003, and what better origins to be inspired by.
Living in this busy and fast-paced world our bodies crave raw, authentic
goodness, that's why they source the freshest, best ingredients for your skin.
Like a well-balanced diet, Skinfood have designed a range of products that will
delight your skin's tastebuds, and what's better is you'll never be told off