NZ made, natural skin care – Skinfood Exfoliating Scrub with walnut shell,
cucumber extract, manuka honey, aloe vera, sweet almond & lime. 100ml
Exfoliating is an often overlooked part of a skincare routine, incorporate it
into your routine and see what a difference exfoliating can make to the
appearance of your skin. Every day your skin sheds dead skin cells as it
regenerates itself. Most are washed away with your daily cleanse, however, some
remain on the skin and, over time, can make the skin appear dull.
Fortified with natural skin repairing ingredients and paraben-free, apply the
Skinfood Exfoliating Scrub generously onto moist skin, massage well with
fingertips, rinse off with water and apply moisturiser.
- Are made in New Zealand using essential oils and natural extracts from foods
- Are never tested on animals (including any ingredients used)
- Come in recyclable packaging
- Use no animal by-products other than beeswax and honey
- Are free from parabens, GMOs, and artifical colours.
Visit our Skinfood Store and shop for more
skincare from Skinfood New Zealand online.
Ingredients: Aqua, Walnut Shell, Sweet Almond Oil, Cucumber
extract, Aloe Vera, Sunflower Seed Oil, Manuka Honey, Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary
extract, Sweet Orange, Lime Oil.
- Walnut Shell: Ground to fine particles; they are a superb body
exfoliator. Their hardness makes them an effective natural body scrub coping
efficiently with even thick deposits of dead surface skin.
- Cucumber extract: Containing vitamin A, C, E and K, and minerals,
cucumber extract helps repair your skin. The soothing and cooling properties
help to calm the skin.
- Manuka honey: A natural antimicrobial, this uniquely New Zealand
healer has extraordinary skin benefits – hydrating, moisturising, nourishing,
healing, rejuvenating and protecting.
- Sweet almond oil: Easily absorbed with soothing, nourishing and
moisturising properties to gently protect and improve the skin’s barrier
- Aloe Vera: Known to be calming, moisturising and healing, Aloe Vera
helps to maintain moisture balance, soothes irritation and contains antioxidants
including beta carotene, vitamin C and E.
- Tea Tree Oil: Powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral
properties. It has the ability to destroy the bacteria involved in the
development of acne and it is a good moisturizer and regenerative agent.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidant rich
vitamin E and minerals, sunflower seed oil has a calming and soothing effect
About Skinfood: Leave it to nature to make a complex
system seem simple. In all its abundance it effortlessly creates balance, and
what better source to draw from when forming the Skinfood range than nature
itself. From their proud roots in New Zealand, Skinfood have been harnessing
nature's abundant genius since 2003, and what better origins to be inspired by.
Living in this busy and fast-paced world our bodies crave raw, authentic
goodness, that's why they source the freshest, best ingredients for your skin.
Like a well-balanced diet, Skinfood have designed a range of products that will
delight your skin's tastebuds, and what's better is you'll never be told off