NZ made, natural skin care – Skinfood Body Butter with manuka honey, coconut, avocado & macadamia nut oils, mango & cocoa butter. 250g (8.8 oz).
Fortified with natural skin repairing ingredients and paraben-free, smooth this nutritious and delicious Body Butter all over. Thick and creamy, it feels lovely on your skin and leaves it hydrated and soft with no greasy feel. Suitable for all skin types.
- Are made in New Zealand using essential oils and natural extracts from foods and plants
- Are never tested on animals (including any ingredients used)
- Come in recyclable packaging
- Use no animal by-products other than beeswax and honey
- Are free from parabens, GMOs, and artifical colours.
Visit our Skinfood Store and shop for more skincare from Skinfood New Zealand online.
Key Ingredients: Aqua, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Mango Butter, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Manuka Honey, Aloe Vera, Macadamia Nut Oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary extract, Vitamin A, Sweet Orange Oil.
- Manuka honey: A natural antimicrobial, this uniquely New Zealand healer has extraordinary skin benefits – hydrating, moisturising, nourishing, healing, rejuvenating and protecting.
- Avocado oil: Rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, lecithin and proteins as well as deep penetrating oils which support skin moisture balance. Also known for its regenerative properties.
- Coconut: Extracted from the dry inner flesh of the coconut, this really is a wonder oil. It has natural antibacterial properties and helps to repair, hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Sweet almond oil: Easily absorbed with soothing, nourishing and moisturising properties to gently protect and improve the skin’s barrier function.
- Shea butter: A rich emollient butter known for its superior moisturising ability and remarkable nourishing and smoothing properties.
- Jojoba oil: Excellent emollient properties to soothe and rehydrate the skin without clogging the pores. Protects the skin from drying out with pro-vitamin A and vitamin E.
- Mango butter: Rich in antioxidants, vitamin A and E, with natural softening properties, full of nourishing antioxidants and a protective effect against UV radiation.
- Cocoa butter: With a rich, buttery texture, cocoa seed butter has excellent skin softening and conditioning properties.
- Macadamia Nut Oil: an emollient with excellent lubrication and penetration properties and has proven itself to be one of the best regenerative oils available.Contains vit E.
Aqua (Water), Octyl Palmitate, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango ) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ceteareth –20, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mel (Manuka Honey), PEG –20 Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol (Ecocert Approved Preservative), Parfum, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
About Skinfood: Leave it to nature to make a complex system seem simple. In all its abundance it effortlessly creates balance, and what better source to draw from when forming the Skinfood range than nature itself. From their proud roots in New Zealand, Skinfood have been harnessing nature's abundant genius since 2003, and what better origins to be inspired by. Living in this busy and fast-paced world our bodies crave raw, authentic goodness, that's why they source the freshest, best ingredients for your skin. Like a well-balanced diet, Skinfood have designed a range of products that will delight your skin's tastebuds, and what's better is you'll never be told off for overindulging…