Scarface, the epic film that transcends generations and appeals to contemporary and urban audiences alike is now coming for the first time to game consoles worldwide. In a complex world filled with excess and greed, players can take the role of Tony Montana, one of the most ruthless gangsters ever depicted on film. Highly acclaimed feature screenwriter, David McKenna, has written an original event-driven storyline that leads the player through a sordid and violent underworld. Scarface: The World is Yours
will offer a gameplay environment that authentically recreates the historical time period of the film, touching on politics, news items and events of the day.
- You are Tony Montana. Tony Montana embodies the ultimate American gangster, living by his own rules on his own terms as he builds an empire from the ground up. Ensuring an authentic videogame experience of the movie, film actor Al Pacino has lent his likeness to the game, assuring that players will embark on a journey that delivers the essence and soul of the Scarface mythology.
- Original story written by David McKenna. David McKenna, writer of the movies "Blow" and "American History X" has penned the story for Scarface: The World is Yours. Beginning with the explosive shootout at the end of the film, the Scarface video game immerses players in a "what if Tony survived?" storyline that allows fans of the movie and action gamers alike to experience a new chapter in the Tony Montana legacy.
- Explore vast environments. Players will travel through the steamy violent streets of Miami and surrounding islands, smuggling drugs and avoiding rivals and the DEA as they rebuild their fallen empire.
- Mix your own music. Gamers can play with an immersive soundtrack of music from the film's time period, or take control by choosing from a play list including hot new artists.
- All-Star cast of characters. The game's roster of voice actors includes original Scarface cast members Steven Bauer and Robert Loggia (who played Manny Ray and Frank Lopez respectively), comedians Jay Mohr and Cheech Marin, and actors James Woods, Miguel Sandoval, Robert Davi, Michael Rappaport and Michael York.