The new SanDisk Ultra II CompactFlash memory card has a minimum sustained write speed of 9 megabytes (MB) per second and a read speed of 10MB per second. Get faster speed for all the things you do.
In the fast-paced world of Digital Photography, you rely on your camera and its capabilities. You also rely on your CompactFlash card to be fast, reliable and compatible with your camera. To meet the needs of professional and advanced photographers, SanDisk has developed new, optimized CompactFlash cards that:
• Have a minimum sustained write speed of 9MB per second and a read speed of 10MB per second.
• Take advantage of the advanced features of high mega-pixel digital cameras.
• Deliver superior speed. Now you can capture those high-resolution images even faster!
• Do it all with low power consumption, which means longer battery life.
SanDisk Ultra II CompactFlash cards are ideal for your most demanding photo shoots, including photojournalism and event, sports, nature and fashion photography. All CF cards from SanDisk are Type I format, including SanDisk Ultra II CompactFlash cards.
• Faster write speed means less time between shots.
• Ready for rapid-fire shooting.
• High-density flash memory and optimized controller technology lets you save large image files faster.
Form Factor: CompactFlash Card
Capacity: 512 MB
Storage Capacity: 512 MB
Read Speed: Up to 10 MBps (minimum sustained)
Slot(s) Required: CompactFlash
Type: Flash Memory
Modules Qty: 1
Write Speed: Up to 9 MBps (minimum sustained)
Product Description: SanDisk Ultra II - flash - 512 MB - CompactFlash Card
Compatible Slots: 1 x CompactFlash Card