The Kain has been a long time coming. It represents the culmination of an exacting process in gaming mouse optimization – obsessed over, but in the best possible way. The starting vision was to create a fast and reliable wireless mouse with the best possible click, but this evolved into a meticulous analysis of just about every constituent part. We remastered each detail, beginning with the shape and then to the internal mechanics, the long-life battery performance and finally to the surface material. We don’t use the word lightly, but we’re proud to call it our masterpiece.
- Titan Click – Buttons are hinged and feature a low-tolerance spring that cushions every click. This gives exceptional precision with every press.
- Improved wheel – A mouse wheel click is as solid as a normal click with the Titan Wheel 2.0. Its improved design provides defined and responsive scrolling steps.
- Intelligent firmware – A click with the Kain registers up to 8ms faster than the rest thanks to the improved switch mechanics and a smart firmware algorithm.
- Ergonomic shape – Every part of the Kain – from the shape to the buttons to the scroll wheel – was finely crafted with care and precision, for an exceptionally refined and ergonomic build.
- Performance coating – optimized in pursuit of delivering the perfect click. The split-button design with optimized switch location mean you can easily feel the difference in distinction, motion and precision.
- React faster than the rest – Mechanics are but one part of ROCCAT’s revolutionized Titan Click. Pushing the boundaries of performance even further, an intelligent algorithm in the Kain’s firmware improves signal processing to register mouse clicks up to 16ms faster. The benefit is simple: you and your opponent click at the same time, but your command is picked up before his or hers.
- Fluid AIMO illumination – The AIMO illumination ecosystem takes your setup to another level by adding organic light. It synergizes with other AIMO-compatible devices to create a vivid, state-of-the-art aesthetic without the need for extensive configuration. The Kain 120 looks even better with AIMO.
• ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical wireless sensor with 16000dpi
• 1000Hz polling rate
• 1.8m micro USB to USB cable
• Wired/Wireless combo mouse
• 2.4GHz wireless transmission
• 1000mAh inbuilt Li-Ion rechargeable battery
• 512kB onboard memory
• Incl. Omron® switches
• ROCCAT Easy-Shift[+] technology
• ROCCAT Swarm software suite
• AIMO illumination – RGB Backlighting and LED lighting effects
• ROCCAT Kain 200/202 AIMO
• Quick-installation guide
• 1.8m detachable micro USB cable
• Nano Wireless Dongle 2.4 GHz
• USB adapter