The Kain has been a long time coming. It represents the culmination of an exacting process in gaming mouse optimization – obsessed over, but in the best possible way. The starting vision was to create a fast and reliable mouse with the best possible click, but this evolved into a meticulous analysis of just about every constituent part. We remastered each detail, beginning with the shape and then to the internal mechanics and finally to the surface material. We don’t use the word lightly, but we’re proud to call it our masterpiece.
- Titan Click – Buttons are hinged and feature a low-tolerance spring that cushions every click. This gives exceptional precision with every press.
- Improved wheel – A mouse wheel click is as solid as a normal click with the Titan Wheel 2.0. Its improved design provides defined and responsive scrolling steps.
- Intelligent firmware – A click with the Kain registers up to 8ms faster than the rest thanks to the improved switch mechanics and a smart firmware algorithm
- Ergonomic shape – Every part of the Kain – from the shape to the buttons to the scroll wheel – was finely crafted with care and precision, for an exceptionally refined and ergonomic build.
- Performance coating – Grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating. The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kain even during the most frantic of gaming sessions.
- AIMO illumination – The AIMO illumination ecosystem takes your setup to another level. It synergizes with other AIMO-compatible devices to create a vivid lighting aesthetic without the need for extensive configuration.
• ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor with 16000dpi
• Adjustable lift-off distance
• 50G acceleration
• 400ips maximum speed
• Mouse acceleration: no
• Angle snapping: on/off1000Hz polling rate
• ARM Cortex-M0 48MHz
• 512kB onboard memory
• 1.8m braided USB cable
• Incl. Omron switches
• ROCCAT Easy-Shift[+] technology
• ROCCAT Swarm software suite
• AIMO illumination – RGB Backlighting and LED lighting effects