No tiny pieces to loose like the board game, much easier to pack up! Fun strategy game.
The year is 1812. Napoleon's army is on the march, and it's every empire for itself. As "Supreme Commander," you'll seize territories, crush your enemies and betray your allies in a fast paced, ruthless quest for world domination. Play the classic game under the familiar rules, trading cards for armies, rolling the dice to outdo your opponent.
* Choose the Classic Map Option for a traditional number of territories, or the Advanced Map Option for added territories and added connections, making for whole new strategies.
* Class Game and Same-Time-Turn Options
* Same-Time-Turn play among networked players - or with the AI in the single-player game - creates a whole new way of playing and offers new strategic options
* New territory depth to allow player positioning on borders and in capitals, significantly enhances attack and defense strategy requirements
* Territory bidding at the game's beginning introduces strategic input at the outset
* I-COM (Iconic Communication) style of communication and negotiation allows global Internet play without language barriers
* Choice of 3D Globe or Classic Flat Map
* Superior graphics with animated battles
* Mission Based Play Option - Each player is provided with pre-set objectives for a whole new challenge
* The ultimate Risk game to take the franchise into the next century
- PC Games
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!