The Reebok Jet Dashride 6.0 has made many users satisfied and happy because of its excellent cushioning and impressive fit
Aside from its structure, the shoe also offers the right amount of comfort that the runner needed in every activity. While others have issues with its durability and quality, others still recommend the shoe because of its fantastic performance and well-constructed upper. Overall, the Reebok Jet Dashride 6.0 is an excellent option for those who are seeking a comfortable, visually-appealing yet affordable running shoe.
Recoup the energy of every stride with the dynamic DMX cushioning of the Jet Dashride 6.0. The sculpted midsole on this men's shoe is built to handle road running while a grippy rubber outsole takes charge on off-road jaunts, too. Peeks of DMX technology flash through the outsole as you run.
- Materials: Woven and engineered mesh upper
- Designed for: Light running, everyday activities, athletic looks
- Low-cut design for freedom of motion and quicker transitions
- DMX moving-air technology transfers air underfoot for cushion that adapts to your stride
- Sculpted CMEVA midsole for long-lasting cushion with a padded foam sockliner for comfort
- Carbon rubber outsole adds all-terrain durability and maximum traction
- Traditional lacing for a secure fit and a heel tab for easier ons and offs