Genesis of model Classic Leather of British brand Reebok goes back to 1,983 years
It is designed for jogging and everyday use. Shoes did not have to meet high-performance functions, hence their simple form and firmly classical silhouette. Designers put the greatest emphasis on maximum comfort and high quality materials – the principle of “less is more”, that is timeless minimalism.
- Reebok Classic Leather sneakers very quickly popularized the English streets
- Giving them a shameful name “Pub Shoes”, thanks to its comfort and style.
- Shoes are armed with midsole EVA foam of dual density, ie, Bi-Density Shock Protection
- Designed for maximum ease of runner's joints during the rolling of the foot.
- The leading color of the icon of the times was classic white.