3 of the best movies ever in one great pack! what more could you want? An excellent night in, highly recommend to all :)
Scott Hastings (Paul Mercurio) is a talented ballroom dancing champion who longs to dance his own steps. this results in being dumped by his partner and chastened by all those around him, except two people. One is Fran, the ugly duckling of the school who persuades him to let her dance with him, and eventually steals his heart. The other is his father, a quiet man dominated by his bejewelled wife. Scott knows in his heart he must follow his dreams, but some are determined to see him fail. The film climaxes at the Australian Championship in a superbly choreographed and heart-warming finale.
* Audio - English 5.1, French 5.1
* Audio Commentary by Baz Luhrmann, Catherine Martin & John O’Connell (Audio 2.0)
* Design Gallery - 5 Segments. Video Montage Of Images With Narration By Baz Luhrmann.
* 16x9 Enhanced 1.85:1
* Samba To Slow Fox Documentary
Romeo And Juliet
Baz Luhrmann's dazzling and unconventional adaptation of William Shakespeare's classic love story is spellbinding. Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes p portray Romeo and Juliet, the youthful star-crossed lovers of the past. But the setting has been moved from its Elizabethan origins to the futuristic urban backdrop of Verona Beach.
This brilliant and contemporary retelling of the worlds' most tragic love affair makes this wildly inventive "Romeo and Juliet" unforgettable.
* Audio - English 5.1
* Audio Commentary by Baz Luhrmann, Catherine Martin, Craig Pearce & Donald McAlpine (Audio 2.0)
* Catherine Martin Interview
* Cinematographer’s Gallery. 6 Video Segments
* Director’s Gallery. 6 Video Segments
* 16x9 Enhanced 2.35:1
* Interview Gallery. 7 Video Segments
* TV Spots & Theatrical Trailer
* Young Hearts & Kissing You Music Videos
Christian, a young wannabe Bohemian poet living in 1899 Paris, defies his father by joining the colorfully diverse clique inhabiting the dark, fantastical underworld of Paris' now legendary Moulin Rouge. In this seedy but glamorous haven of sex, drugs and newly-discovered electricity, the poet-innocent finds himself plunged into a passionate but ultimately tragic love affair with Satine, the club's highest paid star and the city's most famous courtesan. Their romance is played out against the infamous club - a meeting place of high life and low, where slumming aristocrats and the fashionably rich mingled with workers, artists, Bohemians, actresses and courtesans.
* Audio - English 5.1, English 5.1 DTS
* Audio Commentary by Baz Luhrmann and Craig Pearce
* Audio Commentary by Baz Luhrmann, Catherine Martin, Don McAlpine
* Branched footage accessed when the red windmill appears on screen which takes a behind the scenes look at various settings and scenes in the film.
* 16x9 Enhanced (2.35:1)
* “Making Of Moulin Rouge"
* 3 x Music Clips
* Choreography & Dance Segments
* Easter Eggs & Marketing Materials
* Interviews & Rehearsal Footage
* Multi-Angle Segments
* The Design Gallery
- Region 4
- Standard Edition
- 1.78 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 5.1
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!