Nair Easiwax Cotton Strips are for use with any liquid wax product and come with 22 strips in the pack. 100% cotton, the strips can be reused.
SKIN TYPE: Normal
IDEAL FOR: Legs, Bikini Area, Under Arms, Face
- How long do I have to wait between applications of Nair™ products?
We advise that you wait 72 hours between applications.
- Is waxing much the same for all parts of my body?
No, as a general rule, waxing the legs is relatively easy and straight forward. You should take greater care in testing when you need to wax your underarms, face and bikini line, as the skin is more sensitive.
- What is the ‘shelf life’ of my Nair™ wax products?
Nair Bikini and Underarm Roll On WaxMost Nair products can be used for a period of 3 years from the date of manufacture printed on the pack, unless otherwise indicated on the pack. It is important to follow storage conditions.
- If I run out of aftercare wipes, is there another way to remove wax residue?
Yes, you can use baby oil to remove any remaining wax. If using Nair™ Roll-On Facial Wax use warm water and a clean cloth to remove unwanted wax residue.
- How long will the waxing effect last?
Results can last for several weeks. If hair re-grows within a day or two you probably need to practice your technique as you may be snapping off the hair rather than removing from the root. See pack for detailed instructions.
- How long does my hair need to be for waxing?
The general guideline for Nair™ Wax products is 1-week's hair growth; however, for Salon Divine™ wax products the hair only has to be 2mm. Follow product use and warning instructions for each specific product.
- Do Nair™ Hair Removal products have any effect on self-tanning products?
Nair Hair Removers exfoliate skin in addition to removing hair, so using it before a self tanning product will help you to have a more even tan. Wait 24 hours between using Nair products and tanning.
- Can I sunbathe after using Nair™ products?
No. It is advised that you wait at least 24 hours before heading out into the sun, please always use a sunscreen.
- How long do I need to wait before using Nair™ products after I shave?
As a precaution, we advise not to use any Nair products on skin which has been shaved in the last 72 hours.
- Can I use Nair™ products if I have sensitive skin?
If you have no adverse or allergic reaction when testing the product as per the directions for use and precautions, there is no reason why you cannot use it. Conducting a small patch test will help.
- Should I do a patch test before each use – even when I have already used that same product successfully in the past?
Yes, you should. The skin is very sensitive and can frequently change its composition with changes in your hormone levels. Since your skin is constantly in a state of change, we advise that it is necessary (not just desirable) to do a patch test each time to avoid any adverse reactions to the ingredients in our products. This is despite our rigorous dermatological testing process – as everyone’s skin is different, at different points.