using standard courier delivery
Unlikely to arrive before Christmas
Exam board: OCR
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: Summer 2016
Target success in OCR A-level History with this proven formula for effective, structured revision; key content coverage is combined with exam preparation activities and exam-style questions to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
- Enables students to plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Consolidates knowledge with clear and focused content coverage, organised into easy-to-revise chunks
- Encourages active revision by closely combining historical content with related activities
- Helps students build, practise and enhance their exam skills as they progress through activities set at three different levels
- Improves exam technique through exam-style questions with sample answers and commentary from expert authors and teachers
- Boosts historical knowledge with a useful glossary and timeline
Nicholas Fellows was a Head of History for over twenty years. He has written a number of A Level History and IB Diploma titles, including in the Access to History, OCR A Level History and My Revision Notes series.