Use our Blissful Bedtime Humidifier all year round
Winter air is dry air and viruses love dry air.
Studies show that maintaining a comfortable humidity level in your home can significantly reduce the number of airborne viruses.
If you catch a cold then relieve a stuffed up nose by placing a few drops of eucalyptus in the water in your humidifier. To reduce coughing, bronchial congestion and sore throats add a combination of eucalyptus and tea tree essential oils to your humidifier and… breathe.
Summer is pollen season….by having a well-balanced level of humidity in the air, you can keep your nasal passages clear of mucus. Having clear nasal passages means that your body has an easier time purging any allergens you are exposed to on a day-to-day basis.
In the Summer, add peppermint, lemon and eucalyptus oil to your humidifier to ward off mosquitoes and other annoying bugs.
Health benefits of our Blissful Bedtime Humidifier
• Soothes sore throats.
• Reduces stuffy noses.
• Loosens congestion and clears sinuses.
• Protects delicate and sensitive skin from dryness.
• Reduces asthma and allergy symptoms by keeping nasal passages clear.
• Alleviates dry eyes.
• Reduces airborne viruses and dust mites in the home.
• Keeps away mosquitoes and other annoying bugs.
Why is our Blissful Bedtime Humidifier so unique?
• Does not contain hot water so is safe to use for babies and children.
• Gives you 7 hours of continuous mist.
• Essential oils can be added for relaxation and therapeutic benefits.
• Super quiet.
• Automatically switches off when the water runs out.
• Adjustable Mist Output.
• Uses less electricity than warm mist humidifiers.
• Your little one can enjoy five colour changing gentle LED lights and four different designs.
Water tank capacity:
1500mls or 7 hours of continuous use
170 × 160 × 275mm
Up to 20sq mtrs
Use cold water.
No filter required.
Warranty: One year.
Instructions: User Manual and Care Instructions included.
Warning: This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children.