The nested cube design Midea MDDM20 Dehumidifier features a smaller form but larger capacity, with control from anywhere via your smartphone or voice assistant! Removes 20L of moisture a day (52sqm coverage), and has a 12L Water Tank.
- Lift-and-Twist bucket design
- Smaller form yet bigger capacity(12L water tank)
- 20 Litre | 52 Square metres of coverage
- Nested design for compact storage and handles for easy mobility
- Intuitive control panel
- Real-time monitoring, full-water warning
- Preset water levels (6/8/10/12L)
- Control from anywhere with your smartphone or voice assistant
12L water tank
With Midea’s unique lift-and-twist extended design, the Cube dehumidifier has up to 3× more water tank capacity compared to a conventional unit. It sets a new standard for selecting the right dehumidifier – it’s not just about the pint, but also the water tank that matches the needs of excess moisture and humidity removal.
Longer running time
Designed the Midea Cube with a water tank size up to 3× larger than most traditional dehumidifiers, so that it continues to operate until it reaches the desired humidity level at your home. That means fewer trips to the sink emptying out the water tank and more time for yourself.
Real-time monitoring, full-water warning
The Midea Cube uses a built-in sensor that allows you to monitor the water level in real-time, so you always know the exact status of your dehumidifier. Midea’s algorithm can analyse the humidity level of your room and your unit settings and predict how long until the tank will be full.
Strong airflow for quick dry
Humidity in closets creates an environment where it leaves stored items smelling musty. The Midea Cube’s Max mode is specially designed to dry clothes quickly. Just place it in your laundry room or closet and let it do the work.
Modern look for multi-scenario use
The Midea Cube’s sleek design fits in any room perfectly, not just the basement. Its compact size makes it ideal for your home office, its silent operation will not disrupt your sleep when used in the bedroom. Moreover, the different humidity level settings make it suitable for any room from your bathroom to your home’s hard-to-reach crawlspaces.
Top tips for purchasing and operating your new dehumidifier to achieve a dryer, healthier indoor climate: Compressor dehumidifiers like this one perform better when the indoor temperature is above 20°C, while desiccant dehumidifiers are better suited in environments below 20°C. When operating your dehumidifier, focus on drying one room at a time, ensuring all doors and windows are shut to speed up the drying process and achieve the best results. As the dehumidifier removes moisture from the air, the water tank will fill, requiring you to empty the tank to continue dehumidifying.
- Moisture Removal: 20L / Day
- Water Tank Volume: 12L
- (High/Low)Noise Level*in the lab: 40/43 dB(A)
- Rated Current: 2.3 A
- Rated Input: 430 W
- Power Supply: 220–240V / 50Hz / 1 Ph
- Google Assistant Yes
- Smartphone App Yes
- Buttons Fan, Mode, Full Level & Timer Buttons
- Features Full-water Warning, Low Noise Operation & Built-in Sensor
- Operating Temperature – 0 to 45°C
- Operating Environment – Humidity 10–85%
- Net/Gross weight: 15/17 kg
- Product Size (w x d x h): 343 × 343 × 340mm