Medal of Honor Airborne
is the latest video game from EA's acclaimed Medal of Honor franchise, credited with pioneering the WWII first-person shooter genre after its debut in 1999. This is the first game in the Medal of Honor series to be released on next generation platforms.
While building on the key tenets of the franchise including historical accuracy and authenticity, Medal of Honor Airborne
is set to redefine the series by introducing players to an entirely new way of experiencing a WWII FPS - notably the fully interactive Airborne experience.
Step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the 82nd Airborne Division and engage in battles throughout Europe. From rocky beginnings in Sicily to war-winning triumphs in Germany, each mission begins behind enemy lines, with an intense and fully interactive airdrop. View the entire operation from the air, and then control your parachute to choose your landing spot. On the ground, gather your senses and assess the terrain. A wide variety of authentic, customizable weapons are at your disposal, each with distinct characteristics. Choose your path in this free roaming FPS environment.
The Medal of Honor Airborne
development team continues to ensure that the ideals and integrity of the prestigious congressional Medal of Honor are accurately reflected in the game. The producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the game is historically accurate and as true to the WWII Airborne experience as possible. Serving as a military spokesperson for Medal of Honor Airborne
, Capt. Dale Dye, who has worked as the Military Technical Advisor for the last 7 Medal of Honor games, will help to create a truly authentic experience.
- NON-LINEAR Missions in a free-roaming FPS Experience the intensity of a cinematic, story-driven game with the freedom of NON-LINEAR missions in a free roaming FPS environment.
- The JUMP will fundamentally affect how the game is played.
- Start each mission with a fully interactive airdrop into enemy territory. Your landing spot can dramatically change the way each mission is played out.
- A wide variety of historically accurate CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPONS are at your disposal.
- Develop skills on your personalized weapon with field modifications that remain persistent throughout the entire game.
- Medal of Honor Airborne will present the MOST BELIEVABLE HUMANS in a game.
- Utilizing the very latest technology to deliver truly believable humans within the gaming environment.
- Dynamic Online play