Hosts Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla take an unapologetic look at the mind, body and soul of the modern man in The Man Show – Season One Volume One offering a tongue in cheek glimpse into the masculine psyche.
The andocentric series celebrates and parodies all things male with politically incorrect humour, skits and talk show discussions based on fart jokes, beer guzzling and scantily clad women bouncing on trampolines – all the while tempering it’s male bonding stereotypes in a healthy dose of self mockery.
Through a mixture of sketches and features, the show’s unapologetically chauvinistic approach looks at the issues that really matter to the modern man: beer and girls! The Man Show has created a phenomenon that delights men and disgusts women.
They Don't Want Sex As Much As We Do
Bad Old Days
- Father and Son - three never-before-seen clips of Jimmy sharing life lessons with his son Kevin
- Household Hints From Adult Film Stars - female porn stars teach the basics of household projects in these three never-before-seen segments
- Monkey Bar - two never-before-seen segments of monkeys telling jokes. What else can you ask for?
- Karl Malone On... - Investing, taxes and recycling
- Angelique's Audition - what do the Juggies have to do to get hired? Watch this special bonus clip and find out!
- Girls on Trampolines: Men Love Sun Dresses - over five minutes of the obvious
- Girls on Trampolines: Men Love the Beach - five minutes of girls in their skimpiest beach attire
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!