Love to Dream: Transition Bag Hip Harness (Medium)
The SWADDLE UP 50/50 Hip Harness Swaddle has been specially designed for babies being treated for Hip Dysplasia. It has been designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a Hip Dysplasia Harness or brace. Soft fabric at the base of the swaddle delivers extra stretch and flexion for hips and legs, making this a certified ‘hip-healthy’ design approved by Healthy Hips Australia and the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
The SWADDLE UP 50/50 Hip Harness Swaddle is the easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling, enabling you to zip off one wing at a time to allow your baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms free’ sleep. It is made from specially woven, high-quality 1.0 TOG fabric that helps regulate temperature; perfect for all seasons.
For Safer, Better, Longer Sleep; Try the SWADDLE UP 50/50 Hip Harness Swaddle!
- Created especially for babies being treated for Hip Dysplasia.
- Designed with a wider fit at the bottom to be worn over a Hip Dysplasia harness or brace.
- Suitable for use with a Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DBB) & Rhino Brace
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Converts to a snug sleep bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- 1.0 TOG for all seasons – dress up or down according to temperature
- Proudly supporting First Candle and SIDS research
Premium design that works:
- Easy zip-off wings
- Smart extra-long two-way zipper for easy nappy/diaper changes
- 360 degrees stretch allows a good range of motion
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure
Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium (6 – 8.5kg), Large (8.5 11kg)
- Colour: Grey
- Fabric Content: Upper 93% cotton, 7% elastane. Lower 100% Viscose (from Bamboo)