Let's Go The Resource For The Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
- Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
- Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
- The hottest bars, clubs, scenes, and local festivals
- In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life in Germany
- Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
- Detailed city and regional maps
Cultural Connections: Witness Berlin's techno-drenched Love Parade.
Hidden Scoops & Hidden Deals: Sleep in a Rhine's castles for the price of the hostel.
Off The Beaten Path: Follow Goethe's ghost through the Harz Mountains
"The grand-daddy of budget guides" The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life" The Economist
Visit Let's Go online at www.letsgo.com