Let's Go Austria & Switzerland 2003
Let's Go The Resource For The Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
- Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
- Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
- Expanded coverage of adventure activities and hiking
- In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life in the city
- Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
- Detailed maps of cities, towns, and the outdoors
Connecting to the Culture: Show your love at the colorful Vienna Regenbogenparade
Hidden Scoops & Hidden Deals: Revel in an affordable performance of the world-famous Bejart Ballet
Off The Beaten Path: Cruise along one of the world's most beautiful park roadways.
"The grand-daddy of budget guides" The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life" The Economist
Visit Let's Go online at www.letsgo.com