Introduce kids to the world of wildlife exploration with this cool jungle playset. LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers.
Inspire wildlife adventure play with the Jungle Rescue Base (41424). From scanning the forest with a drone to save stricken animals to helping in the clinic, kids will find lots of ways to play with this cool jungle tree house playset. LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. All bases covered This fun set has broad appeal. Kids who love dramatic, creative play will love the animal rescue story, where LEGO Friends Andrea, Mia and Olivia and the elephants save a stranded sloth.
Kids can show their caring side as they take the injured animal back to the jungle tree sanctuary. Budding scientists will love using tech kit in the solar-powered watchtower to keep the jungle creatures safe. Everyone’s included Introduce kids to the Jungle Rescue series, creative fun playsets will help them feel they're one of the team. To make construction even more fun, download the LEGO Building Instructions app to access Instructions PLUS where they can view their build digitally!
- LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers.
- Explorers who use their creativity, curiosity and passion to protect endangered species.
- Immerse kids in exciting wildlife adventures with this colorful and detailed toy.
- Let animal-mad kids embark on a LEGO® Friends adventure.
- Help rescue the sloth from the forest and bring it back to their tree house sanctuary.
- Includes 3 buildable mini-doll figures, plus 2 elephant and 2 sloth figures.
- Cool accessories, such as toy walkie-talkies, animal-rescue kit and more.
- This rescue station playset comprises a clinic and a watchtower connected by bridge.
- The friends can speed to save a sloth stuck in a tree in the quad bike.
- Kids aged 8+ will find this building set a satisfyingly stretching construction challenge.
- It makes a top holiday gift or birthday present for animal loving kids.