The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch
opens with childhood friends Jurio and Chris as they embark on a pilgrimage to five shrines surrounding their village. During their journey, they learn of the dangers of the Raual Wave that threatens to destroy everything in its path. Can Jurio and Chris, with the help of their friends, stop the Raual Wave emanating from Queen Isabella's castle? Will they discover the identity of the mysterious "Moonlight Witch" who predicted it all? Players can join in the adventure with this elegant turn-based role-playing title developed by the legendary Nihon Falcom.
- AI that “Picks Its Battles”. Enemies gauge your strength before attacking, and will “turn tail and run” if they sense you are stronger than they are.
- Random Battles – Be Gone! See your enemies on the world map before a fight ensues.
- Use the “Deadly” Meter to Your Advantage. Fill up your meter after a battle, then unleash a devastating blow on particularly tough bosses.
- Easy to Pick up and Play. Become drawn into the storyline within a few minutes of picking up the game.
- Deep RPG Designed for a Handheld Platform. Outside of battles or events, save at any point in the game, except for during battles and events.
- Return of the "Pet" system. Keep a dog, cat, or rabbit as a pet … treat it well, and it will return the favor!
- Beautiful Environments. Colorful 2D sprites inhabit a rich world with such details as lens flare from the sun, water effects, and beautiful scenery.