Get a view of your key vehicle systems sent directly to your smartphone with a device that diagnoses problems with your car, help you avoid a pricey trip to the mechanics.
Discover problems with your car early on with the Kogan ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Scanner for iOS and Android that’s like having your very own professional mechanic, at a fraction of the cost.
Trusted by mechanics, this device is used to interpret diagnostic trouble codes from your vehicle. Save time and money by doing it yourself by simply plugging it into your vehicle’s OBD2 port, which gives you real-time up to date information – even while you drive.
Knowledge is money
Finding out what’s wrong with your car with this simple fix will help you save money in many ways. When you know what’s wrong, you can shop around for the best price, fix it yourself before it becomes a bigger problem, be armed with information for the best price or, at the very least, save on the cost of a mechanic’s diagnosis.
This scanner is also useful when shopping for used cars, to identify any
- Accurate and easy to use OBD2 scanner
- Compatible with OBD2 or EODB compliant cars, 1996 or later*
- Detects live sensor data in fuel system status, calculated load value, coolant temperature, RPM and more**
- Works with iOS and Android smartphones and tablets and bluetooth enabled computers
- Wirelessly streams real-time data
- Suitable for use in transit
*Check your user manual to see if your car is compatible
**Vehicle dependant. Can only interpret the data that your car provides
- Dimensions: 49 × 25 × 23mm
- Weight: 0.014kg
- Compatible Devices: iOS, Android and Windows
- Operating Temperature: –30 – 80°C
- Input Voltage: 6–30V