Koda: 20" Bicycle – Eggshell
Your beginner rider wants to cruise with the big kids, but not without a little help. Koda is Retrospec’s newest generation of cool-kid bikes. Koda comes in three popular sizes: 12” for new riders 1.5–4 years old, 16” for 4–6 year-olds close to ditching those training wheels, and 20" for big kids already balancing on their own. Koda is equipped with top-rated safety features for smooth, intuitive riding for beginner cyclists.
Koda’s sturdy steel frame is built to withstand every learning curve. A protected chain guard keeps their legs safe as they pedal off to the next pursuit. Sidewalk whips, park zips, and even some trip-ups along the way are to be expected. Koda’s specially designed frame, adjustable seat and handlebars allow the bike to grow with them.
- Safe and sturdy The kids’ bike built to withstand every learning curve. Sidewalk whips, park zips, and even some trip-ups along the way are to be expected. Koda’s sturdy bike frame will keep your kiddo covered.
- Two ways to stop Koda’s dual braking system allows your kiddo to choose how to brake. Have them slow their roll with a built-in coaster brake or stop on a dime with the handbrake.
- Growth spurt friendly! Koda’s adjustable seat and handlebars, and removable training wheels allow the bike to grow with your kiddo. Take a quick height measurement and pick the size that gives them the most range to grow. Keep in mind, too large of a bike could be dangerous for your little one to ride.
- Hand-built steel frame
- Dual braking system for added security
- Adjustable seat and handlebars to keep up with growth spurts
- Frame – Hi-tensile steel, low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design. Easy to mount/dismount.
- Fork – Hi-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Saddle – Anatomic padded saddle with full-perimeter edge guard
- Stem – Steel quill-type with smooth, rounded safety top.
- Seat Post – Steel 25.4mm/1" with adjustable QR clamp
- Tires – 20 × 2.125. Large profile for a safe, smooth ride.
- Rims – Steel 36H
- Brakes – Coaster brake rear + sidepull front: learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake. Multple braking options.
- Brake Levers – Smooth plastic lever, sized for smaller hands with adjustable rach.
SIZING: Don’t guess your kiddo’s height – growth spurts mean you should take a quick measurement. Pick the size that gives them the most range to grow, without hindering their ability to operate the bike. It’s better to keep them safe and comfortable than get another few months of growing time on a bike.