COMPACT SIZE CUSTOMIZED WITH SEAMLESS PBT DOUBLE SHOT KEYCAPS
Trying out different switches, replacing old ones, and matching several types of mechanical keyboard switches used to be difficult and required advanced technical skill. The KBParadise V60THE2 is the mechanical keyboard featuring hot-swappable switches for Cherry, Gateron, and Kailh branded switches.
Armed with a V60THE2, 100% anti-ghosting (full NRKO), LED back lighting (several modes), modular switches, seamless PBT double shot injection keycaps, and minimalistic design –V60THE2 is revolutionizing the mechanical keyboard market, giving users full control without needing any technical experience.
- Hot-swappable switches: Easily remove and install any MX-based switch without any soldering. Personalize to what works for you, and use any combinations of switches!
- LED Backlighting: RGB LED lights with 18 pre-installed effects and 1 slot for user-defined effect. Variable animation speeds and brightness settings.
- Easy Access Hot-Keys: Directly access shortcuts to productivity, internet and multimedia functions
- Raised Keys, Minimalist design: No visible branding on keyboard to make your battlestation look clean as possible. Raised key design allows you to easily clean your keyboard.
KAILH BOX WHITE – CLICKY AND TACTILE
Precision molds and tooling result in an increased lifespan — BOX switches last 25% longer than regular MX variants during stress testing. The square stems also virtually eliminate wobble. The slider design and sealed contacts provide superior contaminant protection. If liquids or dust somehow penetrate a switch, lower housing vents and a slider drainage port eject the unwanted substances.
- Tactile switching characteristics
- 50 cN operating force
- 1.8 mm pre travel
- 3.6 mm total travel
- With click
Seamless PBT Double Shot Keycap
Enjoy durability without cramping your style. Made from doubleshot PBT, these keycaps are thicker and sturdier, and won’t wear down to a shiny finish. They also showcase the sleekest, thinnest font ever seen on a PBT keycap for a clean, minimal aesthetic that will never fade.
Made of high-grade thermoplastic with a sturdy, textured finish that never wears out, the keycaps are crafted with extra-thick walls fit for intensive gaming that produce satisfying, solid keystrokes
Detachable USB-C Connection
The swappable connector PCB allows switching from USB-C to Micro USB with no soldering necessary. The detachable cable allows for for enhanced portability when traveling with your keyboard, protecting both the keyboard and the cable.
ARM Cotex-m0 32bit MCU
Say goodbye to rage quits due to hardware. V60THE2 comes equipped with a 32-bit ARM Cotex-M0 32Bit processor for consistent precision and performance. Register keystrokes instantly. Save and execute commands and macros in a snap.
V60THE2 uses N-key rollover technology that results in the most efficient, accurate anti-ghosting technology yet. N-key rollover ensures that every single keypress is correctly detected, even during your most heated, button-mashiest moments – or your chaotic crunch-time coding situations.
- PBT Seamless Double shot
- Removable USB-C
- Stabilizers Included
- 61 Key Standard QWERTY layout (ANSI)
- 100% Anti-Ghosting
- N-Key Rollover: Full NKRO via USB, or 6KRO
- Polling Rate: 1000 Hz
- Backlight: 16.8 million colors RGB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 290 × 100 × 40 mm (11.4 × 4.0 × 1.6 inches)
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or Mac OS or Linux (Hotkey + Software functions only work on Windows)
- INCLUDED IN BOX:
- V60THE2 keyboard
- Manual / Quick Start Guide
- Keycap Puller Tool
- Switch Puller Tool
- 24pcs rainbow 1×1 keycap