* Mad Motocross tracks! The game's 25 super-sized tracks encompass, indoor SuperCross, outdoor motocross, freestyle and for the first time in a SuperCross game, Baja mode.
* Easy to Play, Hard to Master. Jeremy McGrath's Supercross World has been designed for anyone to pick up and play. Ride as any of the pros for a quick freestyle tournament with your friends, or battle your way through the Championship Mode for a longer gaming experience.
* Get a boost for cutting loose. Jeremy McGrath's Supercross World features an innovative "stunt advantage" system. When players perform a stunt and land it correctly, they'll get a brief speed boost or other skill advantage. It pays to be on point with your aerial skills.
* Each track has it's own set of unique challenges. Each track in Jeremy McGrath's Supercross World has various mini-challenges. Every time a player completes a challenge for a track he'll get a trophy. These vary in difficulty and include some of the following: get the hole-shot, do a double stunt off the race winning jump, collect all the wrenches during the race, etc.
* Freestyle fanatics needed. The game's Freestyle Mode packs two-dozen tricks including nac-nacs, supermans, fender grabs, 360s and barrel rolls. The freestyle arenas are wide-open outdoor and indoor areas where you'll have plenty of room to perform mind-bending tricks by yourself or head-to-head with a friend.
* Attributes that actually mean something. Our attribute system is broken down into 8 attributes (4 rider and 4 bike). Rider attributes (stability, slide, pre-load and charisma) can be upgraded as a reward for doing well in Career Mode. Bike attributes (powerband, top speed, cornering and suspension) are pre-configured for each bike. The gamer will have to determine the best way to allocate earned attribute points given his bike attributes. Gamers who optimize rider and bike attributes will have the best chance of winning it all.
* Head-to-head racing. Jeremy McGrath's Supercross World sports head-to-head split-screen gameplay. Race your friends in any of our four types of gameplay: baja, freestyle, indoor supercross or outdoor motocross.
- PlayStation 2
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!