The IN WIN team presents the 303, a simple, yet elegant computer chassis crafted from steel and tempered glass. The distinctively clean front panel is complemented with a bright LED design to balance the overall appearance. The IN WIN logo is highlighted “Neon” as well as the lucent stripped I/O front panel. These gorgeous LEDs also have the purpose of indicating when the PC is activated. In Win has set a standard for being an innovative computer hardware company. Mission accomplished with the 303 since it has perfected a tool-less design by being able to remove the beautiful 3mm tempered glass side panel by just pressing the handle.
This easily accessible dust filter has an embedded design for quick removal. It’s conveniently located on the bottom, and removing dust has never been easier. The 303 can fit two radiators (top + rear) and three fans at the bottom providing users with a well cooled chassis. The cool air intakes from the bottom creates an efficient air flow for quick heat dissipation. The 303 is solidly constructed with 1.2mm SECC steel, supports both 2.5" & 3.5" drive bays, plus the PSU chamber is separated to provide an ideal climate without interference to the motherboard and VGA area. The 303 even has a specialized GPU holder to support heavy VGA cards.
- Model: 303
- Colour: Black
- Case Type: Mid Tower
- Case Material: SECC, Tempered Glass
- M/B Compatibility: 12" x 10.7" ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Expansion Slots: PCI-E x 7
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA Card Length:350mm
- CPU Heatsink Height :160mm
- Front Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HD Audio
- Internal Drive Bays: 2 × 3.5", 2 × 2.5"
- Power Supply Compatibility: PSII: ATX12V – Length up to 200mm
- Product Dimension (H x W x D): 500mm x 215mm x 480mm, 19.6" x 8.4" x 18.8"
- Package Dimension (H x W x D): 335mm x 610mm x 572mm, 13.1" x 24" x 22.5"
- Net Weight: 10.88kg / 24lb
- Gross Weight: 13.02kg / 28.7lb