Welcome back to the sleepy town of Ashcroft, where two years ago a supernatural evil was destroyed by four Hunters. In the last two years the town has put the past behind them...or so they thought. A cult has formed underground and now two years later events reminiscent of the past have begun to occur. After receiving a distress call from a mysterious new Hunter, the four original Hunters realize they must return to the town. Evil has again resurfaced and the Hunters are Ashcroft's only hope of deliverance.
In this 3rd person action-shooter set in the fantasy world of White Wolf role-playing, players act as human monster-hunters protecting and defending lives of the innocent. One to two players choose from 5 playable Hunters, each possessing a vast array of weapons, edges (spells) and supernatural abilities.
Players can expect the same none-stop action, outstanding graphics and authentic White Wolf storyline that makes the Hunter: The Reckoning franchise so successful and addictive. With a psychotic and highly dangerous new character joining the original Hunter team, new environments and weapons, players are armed to battle creatures of the dead in order to fulfill their mission to fight evil. Let the hunt begin.
* Choose from five playable characters; each with unique weapons, edges and supernatural abilities
* Introduces Hunter Headquarters, a unique game flow system allowing players to select different characters, weapons and review objectives between levels A little help from your friends - supports two-player cooperative games
* 25 expansive, story-telling levels with several repayable variations
* Rip apart supernatural enemies piece-by-piece by dismembering heads, arms and legs in gory detail
* Battle over 20 monster types using a huge arsenal of melee, ranged and spell weapons