Believing himself to have emerged from the accident unscathed, Bruce can't deny he's experiencing some strange side effects--including blackouts and the feeling that there is some kind of strange and dark, yet attractive, presence within him. All the while an impossibly strong, rampaging creature, who comes to be known as the Hulk, continues its sporadic appearances, cutting a swath of destruction in his wake. But Betty Ross has her theories, she knows the shadowy figure lurking in the background, Bruce's father David, is somehow connected. She may be the only one who understands the link between the scientist and the Hulk, but her efforts may be too late to save both man and creature.
- Includes the standard Hulk 2 Disc Set with mirrorboard sleeve and special features
- Extra Disc: HULK: THE LOWDOWN - An In Depth Look Behind The Scenes Of The Movie - A 45 minute documentary hosted by Sam Elliot & Josh Lucas
- Limited Edition 'Money Can't Buy' Prints Of The Hulkified Scene - 'You're Making Me Angry' Scene #84 interpreted from the screenplay by 4 Acclaimed Illustrators from around the World. The prints are contained within a silk covered booklet with an embossed front cover
- 10 Limited Edition Superior Quality Prints - 10 Unique Pieces Of Storyboard Artwork, very high quality and detail
- The Incredible Hulk Marvel comic - Reprint #1
- Production Notes Booklet - Will include preparation artwork from the storyboard showing scenery and character development work
- Region 4
- Special Edition
- 1.78 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 5.1
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!