In How To Host A Murder®, the world's best-selling mystery dinner party game, you and your guests assume the roles of humorous suspects - each with a motive and opportunity to commit the crime - in a light-hearted murder mystery.
How To Host A Murder provides everything you need to bring a murder mystery to life -- from detailed player guides, maps, and secret clues to costume suggestions and recipes tailored to the era featured in each episode. Contents include a comprehensive Host Guide; eight invitations and envelopes; name tags; an audio cassette or CD, which sets the scene and details the crime; and a diagram of the crime scene.
AN AFFAIR TO DISMEMBER: Set in the Castle Von Morgue in Deadbolt, Transylvania on All hallow's Eve, this is a haunting whodunnit of murderous mayhem. Written by award winning author Neil Shusterman, the guest list includes:
- The Mummy of King Aldrinktotat - a bag of bones wo knows how to party
- Balihi - the Rogersandhammerstein MOnster
- Asthmadeus - The Prince of Dimness
- Hannibel Shecter - the world's only known kosher cannibal
- Glumda - the Wicked Witch of DePressed
- Dr Angela Deth - a dentist famous for putting her patients under - six feet under.
- Aretha Garlik - the flamboyant clairvoyant
- Lizzie Bordeaux - a gothic and enigmatic woman from the south of France
- A CD with period music and details of the murder
- A host guide with instructions
- 8 guest invitations and envelopes
- 8 player name tags
- 8 individual player manuals
- Sheet of secret clues with summary of findings
- Diagram of the crime scene
- Optional menu and costume suggestions
Ages 13 & up
Playing time: 2+ Hours