GT Chairs: Ergonomic Premium – Office Chair
GT Chairs produce top executive office and high end gaming chairs, based on the design concept of the gear shifting paddles of Formula One on the chair armrests. The chair control paddles are connected with a pulling mechanism utilizing high strength steel cables. Without changing the sitting position, users can adjust the seat height and backrest tilting within 0.32 seconds, a unique feature of GT Chairs.
- Backrest: Height adjustable for 3 levels in 4cm and backrest tilt can be locked in 15 positions within 33 degrees by arm paddle
- Lumbar Support: Height adjusted within 5cm
- Seat Height: Height is adjustable within 7cm by arm paddle
- Seat Depth: Seat depth adjusted within 5cm 5 levels
- Armrest: Height adjusted within 5 cm for 5 levels and pivot in 3 directions within 28 degrees
- Mechanism: Backrest tilt tension adjusted by the rocking handle under the right side of the seat
- Headrest: Foam headrest with rotation, angle and height adjustment.
- Angle Automatic Adapt system(3A system): Without any adjustment or operation, the angle of the chair back can be automatically adjusted in 9 degrees by the elastic connection in the supporting frame of chair back, to fit people's weight, shape, sitting posture.
- Paddle Shift Wire Control System: The backrest tilt lock and seat height are controlled by mechanism via the paddle on the arm.
- Black PA engineering plastic + glass fiber 30%
- Polished strengthened aluminum alloy
- High elastic Korean Wintex GT Mesh
- Lumbar Support: High density foam pad upholstery
- Armrest: Paddle shift wire control, PA Engineering plastic arm frame + glass fiber 30%, PU cover
- Mechanism: 60Si2Mn Double Spring Paddle Shift Wire Control Mechanism, aluminum shell with texture baking finish, anti-corrosion and abrasion resistant
- Gas Lift: Customized Korea Samhongsa class IV 85mm drive, load-bearing 250kg
- Base: BIFMA Certified 350mm ADC12# polished aluminum base with reinforce rib and noise reducing caps inside
- Casters: BIFMA Certified 65mm black PU casters, rolling test for 100,000 times
- Bolts: Grade 12.9 hyper-strength bolts in key parts.