GT Chairs: Ergonomic Executive – Office Chair
GT Chairs produce top executive office and high end gaming chairs, based on the design concept of the gear shifting paddles of Formula One on the chair armrests. The chair control paddles are connected with a pulling mechanism utilizing high strength steel cables. Without changing the sitting position, users can adjust the seat height and backrest tilting within 0.32 seconds, a unique feature of GT Chairs.
- Backrest: Height adjustable for 4 levels in 4cm and backrest tilt can be locked in 4 positions within 24 degrees
- Lumbar Support: Height adjusted in 5cm
- Seat Height: Height is adjustable within 9cm by the paddle under the right chair seat
- Seat Depth: Seat depth adjusted within 5cm 5 levels
- GT-4D Armrest: Height adjusted within 8 cm for 8 level, and pivot in 3 levels within 30 degrees, forward and backward within 4.5cm in 9 levels, arm width adjusted in 2cm in 5 levels.
- Mechanism: Backrest tilt tension adjusted by the knob under the seat
- Mesh Headrest: Rotation, angle and height adjustment.
- Angle Automatic Adapt system(3A system): Without any adjustment or operation, the angle of the chair back can be automatically adjusted in 9 degrees by the elastic connection in the supporting frame of chair back, to fit people's weight, shape, sitting posture.
- Black PA engineering plastic + glass fiber 30%
- Polished strengthened aluminum alloy
- Back(Headrest) Cover: High elastic Korean Wintex GT Mesh
- Lumbar Support: High density foam pad upholstery
- Seat: High elastic Korean Wintex GT Mesh
- GT-4D Armrest: PA engineering plastic frame + glass fiber 30%, PU cover
- Mechanism: Seat Paddle Wire Control Mechanism
- Gas Lift: Customized Korea Samhongsa class IV 85mm drive, load-bearing 250kg
- Base: BIFMA Certified 350mm ADC12# polished aluminum base with reinforce rib and noise reducing caps inside
- Casters: BIFMA Certified 65mm black PU casters, rolling test for 100,000 times