You can check your framing with the mirror next to the lens.
Close-up lens attachment
Close-up shooting up to 35 cm away is possible.
Setting the brightness adjustment dial to the high-key mode mark allows you to take pictures with a softer impression.
Simple operation for instant pictures
- Press the button beside the lens to turn power on.
- Adjust the dial to the lit position.**
- Shoot and obtain pictures instantly.
Brightness adjustment dial
instax mini 9 automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp.Turn the brightness adjustment dial to the position (mark) of the lit lamp.
- Film Fujifilm Instant Film “instax mini”
- Picture size 62 × 46mm
- Lens 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder Real image finder, 0.37×, with target spot
- Focusing 0.6m – ∞
- Shutter Shutter speed: 1/60 sec.
- Exposure Control Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter)
- Film Feeding out Automatic
- Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment)
- Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m – 2.7 m
- Auto power off time 5 min.
- Power Supply
- Two AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 100 shots
- (Approximately 10 instax mini film packs with new AA batteries)
- Others Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window
- Dimensions & Weight 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack)