FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE takes advantage of the latest generation hardware and includes a wealth of graphical, gameplay and system enhancements for the PS5:
- Immerse yourself in the city of Midgar like never before, with improved
textures, lighting, and background environments. Players can switch between two
- “Graphics Mode” prioritises 4K high-resolution graphics
- “Performance Mode” prioritises smooth action at 60 frames per second
- Capture and share your memorable moments from the game with a fully customisable “Photo Mode”
- Enjoy immersive battles by using the DualSense wireless controller, with its haptic feedback integration, and enjoy dynamic bike racing with its adaptive triggers.
- New difficulty settings for ‘Classic Mode’ provide new ways to play
- Jump into the action faster with optimized loading times
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE is a reimagining of the iconic original game that re-defined the RPG genre, diving deeper into the world and its characters than ever before. Along with unforgettable characters and a powerful story, FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE features a hybrid battle system that merges real-time action with strategic, command-based combat.
The story of this first game in the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE project covers up to the main party’s escape from Midgar. This first game goes deeper into the events occurring in Midgar than the original FINAL FANTASY VII did, and is a standalone game which comes on two Blu-ray Discs.
The world has fallen under the control of the Shinra Electric Power Company, a shadowy corporation controlling the planet's very life force as mako energy. In the sprawling city of Midgar, an anti-Shinra organization calling themselves Avalanche have stepped up their resistance. Cloud Strife, a former member of Shinra's elite SOLDIER unit now turned mercenary, lends his aid to the group, unaware of the epic consequences that await him.