"It'll provide dozens of hours of entertainment to both fans of squad-based combat games and fans of the series and stands a good chance of turning one into the other." - www.gamespot.com
"There are at least 30 to 70 hours of squad-based gameplay in Fallout Tactics. The production values are fantastic; background sounds, level design, cinematics, NPC dialogue, voice acting, and RPG elements are superb; and it all recreates the wasteland as well as, if not better than, the previous Fallout titles. It's been a long time since a game was dedicated to squad-based strategy -- and thankfully, Fallout Tactics does it well. " - www.dailyradar.com
Fallout Tactics is a squad based, third person, tactical combat game set in the award winning Fallout Universe. Controlling a young recruit in the Brotherhood of Steel, players will travel through many turn based, tactical missions, attempting to overcome a powerful new enemy. Players will work toward developing their squad's specialized skills, improving their stats as they utilize squad-based combat skirmish techniques to survive battles. In multiplayer mode, 36 characters can be on screen at a time with up to 18 games, controlling 2 individual soldiers, playing at once.
* Continuous, turn based, tactical combat in which playes control a squad of up to 6 characters in any mission.
* 20 missions in 6 stages, plus random encounters.
* 5 different multiplay modes including Deathmatch, Co-Op, Capture the Flag and Tip the Brahmin
* 9 different soldier types to control including humans, super-mutants, ghouls - even Brahmins.
* 45 different human, mutant and animal enemies to battle against
* Set in the award winning Fallout Universe.
* Dozens of post-apocalyptic environments to explore including tribal villages, barren wastelands, fallen skyscrapers, industrial ruins, snow-covered military bases and Brotherhood of Steel fortresses.
* Multiplayer options allow games to hook up via a LAN or the Internet and battle with up to 17 other games
* Includes drivable vehicles.
Intel Pentium Processor 350MHz
500MB Hard Drive Space
3D Graphics Accelerator (16MB)
DirectX Compatible Sound
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
- If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback. Send Feedback
- If you have a question or problem with this product, visit our Help section. Get Help
Buy this and earn 302 Banana Points
Banana points will no longer be offered after Monday, 27th May 2019. Check out our blog for details